The Goodwood Cup
- Art Funded
- 71 x 51 cm
- Trustees of R S Williams Estate
The cup is very sculptural with a flat circular lid on which recline the large cast figures of an Arab with a long pipe leaning against a horse.
John Theobald, 1835; by descent to William Theobald; by descent to Georgiana Sabine Thellusson at Brodsworth Hall, circa 1863; R S Williams estate.
1 Apr – 31 Oct
House and Gardens
Daily, 11am – 6pm; tours from 11am, free-flow from 1pm
Servants' Wing, Cafe and Gardens open at selected times during winter
Please visit Brodsworth Hall website for full seasonal opening times