Part of a bequest to five museums by J.
The Mill by Emile Lambinet, 1873
© Fitzwilliam Museum
- Acquired in:
- Not in Review
- Bequeathed by:
- J E S Dallas through The Art Fund
E. S. Dallas through the Art Fund in 1953.
Entry detailsFree to all
Tue – Sat, 10am – 5pm
Sun & Bank Holidays 12noon – 5pm
Closed Mon, 24 – 26, 31 Dec and 1 Jan