On loan from the Victoria and Albert Museum, London.
- 59 x 69 x 51.5 cm
- Acquired in:
- Presented by:
- Brigadier Clark Fund through The Art Fund
Part of a donation of 16 gifts and 1 bequest to five museums by the Brigadier Clark Fund through the Art Fund between 1936 and 1992.
Brigadier W E Clark