- Art Funded
- 137 x 76 cm
- Art Fund grant
- £500 (Total: £1,322)
- Parish of Central Exeter
A pre-Reformation embroidery featuring two figures and embroidered orphreys, angels and floral motifs.
It was mounted on a 20th century silk damask in the early 1970s.
A nunnery in France before 1900; Rev W H Oxley; bequeathed to St. Olave's church, Exeter, 1924.