- Art Funded
- 28 x 48 x 28 cm
- Presented by
- Brigadier Clark Fund through The Art Fund
There is a brass carrying handle at either side. Inside the lid is a large compartment and below the main compartment are two small drawers. Part of a donation of 16 gifts and 1 bequest to five museums by the Brigadier Clark Fund through the Art Fund between 1936 and 1992.
Brigadier W.E. Clark.