- Art Funded
- 71 x 53 cm
- Presented by
- Brigadier Clark Fund through The Art Fund
From the centre of these rises a twist-turned shaft, on which rests the octagonal top, veneered with yew and other woods. Part of a donation of 16 gifts and 1 bequest to five museums by the Brigadier Clark Fund through the Art Fund between 1936 and 1992.
Brigadier W.E. Clark.