George II estate cabinet
- Art Funded
- 192 x 127 x 61 cm
The lower section has a conforming pair of fielded panel doors enclosing one long and six short drawers with the letters 'K' to 'P'.
Supplied to William Wrightson and remained at Cusworth Hall from 1755 until 1952; Mrs Pearce; passed from the family to their former agent; sold locally in 1983; Phillips, 1997.
Cusworth Lane, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN5 7TU
01302 782 342
Mon-Wed, 10am - 4.30pm
Sat & Sun, 10.30am - 4.15pm