Two ribbon torcs
- Art Funded
- 20 cm
- Gurr-Johns Ltd
They are made of a loosely-twisted penannular ribbon of gold with simple recurved terminals. They are also known as the Ballyrashane Torcs after their place of discovery.
Found in a bog near Ballyrashane, County Derry, Northern Ireland around 1900. Subsequently given to the parish priest in 1921 and passed by descent to the present owner.