John 1st Marquess of Tweeddale and his family
- Art Funded
- 139 x 182 cm
- Private vendor
Two of the figures in the front are three quarter length.
Commissioned by John, 1st Marquess of Tweeddale; at Pinkie House to mid-18th century; moved to Yester House by 1778; sold with Yester House to Derek Parker by 1988; Christie's 1989; private owner.