A depiction of the Porta del Popolo in Rome showing an area of flat land enclosed on one side by a tall screen of trees with a mound with scattered ruins on the left side and a viaduct and trees at the far end.

One of a group of 6 topographical drawings by Edmund Becker presented to the British Museum by Archdeacon F H D Smythe through the Art Fund in 1948.