This work belonged to the Herbert Powell Collection of British Watercolours which was first given to the National Art Collections Fund in 1929 to function as a Loan Collection for public institutions.

Dr Herbert Powell gave further additions to the Collection in 1936 and 1950. The Collection was finally permanently distributed amongst various public collections in 1968.

Provenance

Mr Herbert Powell


Museum of London

150 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5HN
020 7001 9844
Website

Opening times

Daily, 10am – 6pm Closed 24-26 Dec



Exhibitions at Museum of London

Back to top