One of three works donated by Sir Robert and Lady Witt through the Art Fund in 1926.
- Pen and bistre
- 22 x 16 cm
- Acquired in:
- Presented by:
- Sir Robert & Lady Witt through The Art Fund
Sir Robert Witt was Chairman of the Art Fund from 1920 to 1944.
Entry detailsFree to all
Daily, 10am - 5pm (Thu until 9pm)
Closed 24, 25, 26 Dec and 1 Jan