One of 26 gifts to 19 museums by Sir Alec Martin or Sir Alec and Lady Martin through the Art Fund between 1935 and 1967.
- Oil on canvas
- 86 x 143 cm
- Acquired in:
- Presented by:
- Sir Alec & Lady Martin through The Art Fund
Free to all
Daily, 10am – 5pm Closed Mon and Bank Holidays