The Wynnstay Organ
- Art Funded
- 411.4 x 323 x 104.8 cm
- Phillips at Lindisfarne College
The paint work and gilding on the case is thought to have been executed in the workshop of Robert Ansell.
Commissioned by Sir Watkin Williams-Wynn for the Music Room, 20 St Jame's Square, London in 1773; installed by May 1775 moved to Wynnstay, Ruabon, 1864-5; sold to Lindisfarne College, c.1950.