Pair of tripod stands.
Pair of tripod stands by George Bullock, 1814
© Sudley House
- Cast iron, marble,wood, plaster, ivory, paint, gilt
- 86 x 34 x 50 cm
- Art Fund grant:
- £15,000 ( Total: £80,000)
- Acquired in:
- H Blairman & Sons Ltd
The legs are stamped W.BULLOCK PUB. 1 JUNE 1805.
Supplied by George Bullock in 1814 to Samuel Day, probably for Hinton House; Hinton & its contents were bequeathed on Day's mother's death in 1846 to Thomas Jones; by descent to Mr & Mrs Robertson-Glasgow, by whom sold Phillips, 14/6/93, lot 298
Entry detailsFree to all
Daily, 10am – 5pm Closed 34, 25, 26 and 31 Dec and 1 Jan.