One of a group of 23 drawings and 5 wood engravings presented to the Whitworth by Mr A E Anderson through the Art Fund in 1923.

Mr Anderson went on to give over a hundred more works to the Whitworth through the Art Fund on three separate occasions in 1925, 1926 and 1928.


The Whitworth

The University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M15 6ER
0161 275 7450
Website

Opening times

Daily, 10am - 5pm (Thu until 9pm)

Closed 24, 25, 26 Dec and 1 Jan



Exhibitions at The Whitworth

Back to top