Interior of the Church at St. Bavo, Haarlem
- Art Funded
- 58.4 x 49.5 cm
- Presented by
- F D Lycett Green through The Art Fund
A couple stand in the middle of the vast space contained within the church. This painting was part of a collection of 117 works belonging to the industrialist and engineer F.D. Lycett Green and bequeathed to York through the Art Fund, in 1955, in recognition of the remarkable efforts made after the Second World War by its curator to transform it into a gallery of international importance.
F.D. Lycett Green