In this lively painting, three male figures are gathered around a table.

Various drinking vessels are assembled on top of the table. This painting was part of a collection of 117 works belonging to the industrialist and engineer F.D. Lycett Green and bequeathed to York through the Art Fund, in 1955, in recognition of the remarkable efforts made after the Second World War by its curator to transform it into a gallery of international importance.

Provenance

F.D. Lycett Green




Exhibitions at York Art Gallery

Back to top