One of a group of 23 drawings and 5 wood engravings presented to the Whitworth by Mr A E Anderson through the Art Fund in 1923.

Mr Anderson went on to give over a hundred more works to the Whitworth through the Art Fund on three separate occasions in 1925, 1926 and 1928.

Provenance

A E ANDERSON




Exhibitions at The Whitworth

Back to top