One of a group of 23 drawings and 5 wood engravings presented to the Whitworth by Mr A E Anderson through the Art Fund in 1923.

Mr Anderson went on to give over a hundred more works to the Whitworth through the Art Fund on three separate occasions in 1925, 1926 and 1928.

Provenance

A E ANDERSON


The Whitworth

The University Of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M15 6ER
0161 275 7450
Website

Opening times

Daily, 10am - 5pm (Thu until 9pm) Closed 24, 25, 26 Dec and 1 Jan



Exhibitions at The Whitworth

Back to top