- Art Funded
- 56 x 74 cm
- Presented by
- F D Lycett Green through The Art Fund
D. Lycett Green and bequeathed to York through the Art Fund, in 1955, in recognition of the remarkable efforts made after the Second World War by its curator to transform it into a gallery of international importance.
F.D. Lycett Green.