Part of the Ernest Edward Cook collection.
- Watercolour Dimensions: 76 x 102 cm
- Acquired in:
- Bequeathed by:
- Ernest Edward Cook through The Art Fund
Mr Cook bequeathed the entire contents of his house at No.1 Sion Hill Place, Bath to the Art Fund. The bequest comprised of over 150 paintings, tapestries, furniture, silver and porcelain and was distributed to nearly 100 UK galleries. The collection was formed between 1929-1939 and added to in 1953 at the Ashburnham sale.