This work was sold from the collection in 1957 without the permission of the Art Fund.
- Oil on canvas
- 30 x 60 cm
- Acquired in:
- Presented by:
- S C Turner through The Art Fund
One of nine gifts and one bequest to eleven museums by S C Turner through the Art Fund between 1929 and 1949.
S C Turner.