One of two watercolours presented by A E Anderson to the Ashmolean Museum in 1923.
West Walton Church, Norfolk by John Sell Cotman
© Ashmolean Museum
- 34 x 26 cm
- Acquired in:
- Presented by:
- A E Anderson through The Art Fund
A E Anderson donated 22 watercolours to the Ashmolean over a period of 16 years through the Art Fund.