This was the first of over 130 works of art donated by C D Rotch to the V&A, British Museum, Ashmolean and York City Art Gallery through the Art Fund between 1922 and 1960.

Mr Rotch was a member of the Art Fund at the time.


V&A (Victoria and Albert Museum)

Cromwell Road, London, Greater London, SW7 2RL
020 7942 2000
Website

Opening times

Daily, 10am – 5.45pm (Fri until 10pm)



Exhibitions at V&A (Victoria and Albert Museum)

Back to top