Seals of 1) silver Great Seal of the Court of Exchequer of William IV, 1830-1831; 2) Bronze Seal of the Parliament of Commonwealth of England, mid-17th century; 3) Vicar General of His Grace of Canterbury, 17th century; 4) Seal of the Brothers of St.

Peter of Montelamberto, 13th century; 5) Legend of S.S.Vetor e Corona; 6) Town of Veria, near Salonika, Greece; 7) Jacob Joseph, Marquis of Cusani; 8) Vicar General of Bishop of Bristol. Last 4 all date from the 17th century. Part of two gifts by Captain M W F Fuller through the Art Fund to two museums in 1962.

Provenance

Capt A.W.F. Fuller


British Museum

Great Russell Street, London, Greater London, WC1B 3DG
020 7323 8181
Website

Opening times

Daily, 10am – 5.30pm (Fri until 8.30pm)

Closed 24 – 26 Dec and 1 Jan