A Regency circular centre table and a pair of Regency side tables, formed part of the original furnishings supplied by William Trotter in 1814-15 for the new picture gallery or large drawing room of Paxton House.
- Art Fund grant:
- £30,000 ( Total: £198,000)
- Acquired in:
- Partridge Fine Arts
George Home of Paxton House; by descent to present owner.