The Gold Acorn Cup
- Art Funded
- 20 cm
- Parish of Stapleford
The upper portion is a detachable cover, surmounted by a baluster finial. Inscribed 'This cup left to ye Church of Stapleford by ye Rt. Honble Bennet Earl of Harborough who departed this life Octr 16 1732.' Donor's arms and crest engraved on the upper part of the bowl.
Parish of Stapleford, Leicestershire.
Daily, 10am – 5.30pm (Fri until 8.30pm) Closed 24 – 26 Dec and 1 Jan