- Art Funded
- 27 x 16 cm
- Bequeathed by
- J E S Dallas through The Art Fund
Part of a bequest to five museums by J.
E. S. Dallas through the Art Fund in 1953.
Mon – Sat, 10am – 5pm Sun, 11am – 4pm Please see the Potteries Museum & Art Gallery website for Christmas opening