Originally thought to be 'Ships off the Coast' (below Bamborough Castle).

Now considered to be Criccieth Castle. Part of a bequest to five museums by J. E. S. Dallas through the Art Fund in 1953.


Brighton Museum & Art Gallery

Royal Pavilion Gardens, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1EE
03000 290 900
Website

Opening times

Tue – Sun 10am – 5pm Closed Mon (except Bank Holidays)
Check website for Christmas closures



Exhibitions at Brighton Museum & Art Gallery

Back to top