Sheet of five miniature copies of 'Old Masters'
- Art Funded
- Presented by
- Archdeacon F H D Smythe through The Art Fund
The Lycett Green collection of Italian Old Masters spanning from the 14th to the 18th century was presented through the Art Fund in 1955, as part of the remarkable efforts made by one of the curators to transform it into a gallery of international importance.