The back of the right wing of altarpiece in Santa Maria Maggiore in Rome, detached from the front 'St Liberius and St Matthias' and transferred to a synthetic support.

Provenance

Farnese Collection, Rome in 17c.; Cardinal Fesch sale 1845; Major General Sir Allan Adair Bt


National Gallery

Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 5DN
020 7747 2885
Website

Opening times

Daily, 10am – 6pm (Fri, 10am – 9pm)

Closed 24 – 26 Dec and 1 Jan



Exhibitions at National Gallery

Back to top