The Black Sheds & Interior of Kendal Parish Church
- Art Funded
- 1) 13 x 20 cm; 2) 12 x 10 cm
- Presented by
- Dugald Sutherland MacColl through The Art Fund
These two etchings were donated by D S Maccoll who presented 40 works to the British Museum, National Portrait Gallery, Tate and Victoria and Albert Museum through the Art Fund between 1916 and 1937.
D S MacColl was one of the founding members of the Art Fund and served on the Executive Committee from 1903 to 1928.
Daily, 10am – 5.30pm (Fri until 8.30pm) Closed 24 – 26 Dec and 1 Jan