One of six gifts and eight bequests to three museums by E J Horniman through the Art Fund between 1922 and 1952.
- 70 x 61 cm
- Acquired in:
- Bequeathed by:
- E J Horniman through The Art Fund
Recorded as missing from the collection.
From the collection of E.J.Horniman. Bequeathed to the NACF by the late E.J.Horniman in 1932. Offered to and accepted by the London Office of the High Commissioner for India, 1948,
Entry details50% off with National Art Pass
Mon – Thu, 9.30am – 8pm
Fri, 9.30am –6pm (Sat until 5pm)
Treasures Gallery and PACCAR exhibitions
Tue –Thu, 9.30am-8pm, Mon & Fri until 6pm, Sat until 5pm, Sun 11am – 5pm