- Art Funded
- 31 x 53 cm
- Bequeathed by
- P C Manuk & G M Coles through The Art Fund
One of two bequests to four museums by P C Manuk and G M Coles through the Art Fund between 1948 and 1949.
Daily, 10am – 5.30pm (Fri until 8.30pm)
Closed 24 – 26 Dec and 1 Jan