Depiction of Quarry Street which reveals the timber construction of the buildings.

The signboard of the Star public house in the right foreground bears the name of the landlord, which points to a date of around 1790.


Fry Gallery,1982

Guildford Museum

Castle Arch, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3SX
01483 444 751

Opening times

Mon – Sat, 11am – 5pm (last entry 4.45pm) Bank Holiday Mondays

Back to top