St Werburgh's Mount, Chester
- Art Funded
- 56 x 40 cm
St Werburgh's Mount was the house of the well-known Chester antiquary Thomas Hughes, which stood immediately to the south of Chester Cathedral.
One of a pair of drawings commissioned by Thomas Hughes prior to the houses's demolition in 1872. This one was done in late summer. Then by descent.