- Art Funded
- 24 x 20 cm
- Presented by
- Henry Van den Bergh through The Art Fund
This work is part of a long series of works of art from the collection of the late Henry Van den Bergh which have found their way to museums through the Art Fund at different periods since 1909, either being presented by himself, or, following his death in 1937, by his heirs. The Van den Bergh collection not surprisingly, was strong in the work of Dutch artists, particularly of the 19th century.
Daily, 10am â€“ 5.30pm (Fri until 8.30pm)
Closed 24 â€“ 26 Dec and 1 Jan