Everything we do – from championing curators to securing masterpieces for public collections – is made possible thanks to people like you who share our passion for making art available to everyone. Your support is vital.
You can give with confidence. Art Fund is registered with the Fundraising Regulator and we are committed to ensure that all our fundraising activities are legal, open, honest and respectful.
1. Your donation will be processed and administered by the National Art Collections Fund, operating as Art Fund, a charity registered in England and Wales (209174) and Scotland (SC038331).
2. Donations made towards our general fund will be used at our own discretion, but always for our charitable objectives.
3. Donations can be made online at artfund.org, by telephone and by post. By making a donation via any of these channels you confirm that you agree to these terms and conditions.
4. You must be aged 18 or over to make a donation.
5. You must not use borrowed, stolen, or forged payment methods to make your donation. Should you do so, you agree to accept full responsibility for such action and to indemnify the Art Fund in respect of all actions, claims, damages, liability, fees, costs and expenses whatsoever that arise as a result of your actions.
6. Donations are non-refundable.
7. The easiest way to make a Single (one-off ) Donation is via our online form.
8. Online and telephone Single Donations can only be made by credit card. We do not store your credit card details, only the confirmation from our bank that your credit card payment has been approved.
9. Single Donations by cheque and CAF vouchers can be made by post. Please ensure that you make your cheque/CAF voucher payable to 'Art Fund'.
10. Large donations of £10,000 of more cannot be processed online. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a call instead.
11. Monthly Donations can only be made by Direct Debit. We will notify you at least 5 working days in advance prior to the first donation being debited. If you wish to cancel your donation, notification must be received by Supporter Services at least 5 working days (i.e., Mon-Fri) before the Direct Debit due date to ensure that our records can be amended in time. Failure to provide such notice will result in the Direct Debit being claimed.
12. Thanks to the generosity of private donors, donations towards specific campaigns/activities may be match funded. When a campaign is match funded, any donations received will be matched, pound for pound, up to the total amount designated by the private donor(s). Donations received once this total amount has been reached, and Gift Aid, do not qualify for match funding.
13. Art Fund is registered under, and will process your personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation. Any personal data that is provided to us in the course of any transaction with you (with the exception of any credit card or bank details which shall be kept confidential) shall be processed in accordance with the Art Fund’s Privacy and Cookies Policy.
14. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.