1. Your donation will be processed and administered by the National Art Collections Fund, operating as the Art Fund, a charity registered in England and Wales (209174) and Scotland (SC038331).
2. Donations made in response to our winter 2016 appeal and through our website from 1 December 2016 until 31 December 2017 will be used to fund grants for acquisitions across the UK, beyond London. They will be restricted to this use only. The precise location of where your donation will be used cannot be specified.
3. By making a donation - online at artfund.org, by post using the form enclosed with the 2016 Winter Edition Art Quarterly or by telephone in response to that letter, you confirm that you agree to these terms and conditions.
4. You must not use borrowed, stolen, or forged payment methods to make your donation. Should you do so, you agree to accept full responsibility for such action and to indemnify the Art Fund in respect of all actions, claims, damages, liability, fees, costs and expenses whatsoever that arise as a result of your actions.
5. Donations are non-refundable.
6. Where a monthly donation is made by Direct Debit, we will notify you at least 10 working days in advance prior to the first donation being debited. If you wish to cancel your donation, notification must be received by Supporter Services at least 3 working days (i.e., Mon-Fri) before the Direct Debit due date to ensure that our records can be amended in time. Failure to provide such notice will result in the Direct Debit being claimed.
7. Large donations of £5000 of more cannot be processed online. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will give you a call instead.
8. Art Fund is registered under, and will process your personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation. Any personal data that is provided to us in the course of any transaction with you (with the exception of any credit card or bank details which shall be kept confidential) shall be processed in accordance with the Art Fund’s Privacy and Cookies Policy.
9. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.