Everything we do – from championing curators to securing masterpieces for public collections – is made possible thanks to people like you who share our passion for making art available to everyone. Your support is vital.
You can give with confidence. Art Fund is registered with the Fundraising Regulator and we are committed to ensure that all our fundraising activities are legal, open, honest and respectful.
Donations in response to our Conservation Appeal
1. Your donation will be processed and administered by the National Art Collections Fund, operating as Art Fund, a charity registered in England and Wales (209174) and Scotland (SC038331).
2. Donations made in response to our Conservation Appeal and through our website from 1 September 2018 until 31 December 2018 will be used to fund grants for conservation projects for museum collections across the UK, beyond London. They will be restricted to this use only. The precise location of where your donation will be used cannot be specified.
3. Any funds recovered through Gift Aid will be applied to the cause.
4. By making a donation – online at artfund.org/conservation, by post using the form enclosed with the 2018 Autumn Art Quarterly, or by telephone in response to the letter – you confirm that you agree to these terms and conditions.
5. You must be aged 18 or over to make a donation.
6. You must not use borrowed, stolen, or forged payment methods to make your donation. Should you do so, you agree to accept full responsibility for such action and to indemnify the Art Fund in respect of all actions, claims, damages, liability, fees, costs and expenses whatsoever that arise as a result of your actions.
7. Donations are non-refundable.
8. Large donations of £10,000 of more cannot be processed online. Please contact us and we will give you a call instead.
9. Art Fund is registered under, and will process your personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation. Any personal data that is provided to us in the course of any transaction with you (with the exception of any credit card or bank details which shall be kept confidential) shall be processed in accordance with the Art Fund’s Privacy and Cookies Policy.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.