Video: Five must-see autumn exhibitions
- 5 September 2017
With autumn here, it's time to put some new dates in the diary, so here's five shows art historian Kate Bryan has picked as her unmissable exhibitions of the season.
Kate's top five exhibitions for autumn 2017:
1. Impressionists in London, French artists in exile (1870-1904), Tate Britain, London, 2 November 2017 to 7 May 2018 (50% off with National Art Pass)
2. Tove Jansson (1914-2001), Dulwich Picture Gallery, London, 25 October 2017 to 28 January 2018 (50% off with National Art Pass)
3. John Piper, Tate Liverpool, 17 November 2017 to 18 March 2018 (50% off with National Art Pass)
4. Rembrandt: Lightening the Darkness, Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery, 21 October 2017 to 7 January 2018 (free with National Art Pass)
5. Opera: Passion, Power and Politics, V&A, London, 30 September 2017 to 25 February 2018 (50% off with National Art Pass)
With a National Art Pass you enjoy 50% off admission price to major exhibitions and free entry to more than 240 museums and galleries across the UK.