Video: Five cultural venues by the sea
- 26 July 2017
In the final instalment of our 'summer of art' series, broadcaster Sarfraz Manzoor visits five cultural venues by the British seaside, all either free or half-price with a National Art Pass.
Sarfraz's five cultural venues by the sea are:
- Turner Contemporary, Kent, free to all
- Tate St Ives, Cornwall, 50% off with National Art Pass
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Hampshire, 50% off with National Art Pass
- Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum, Dorset, free with National Art Pass
- Duff House, Aberdeenshire, free with National Art Pass
With a National Art Pass you enjoy 50% off admission price to major exhibitions and free entry to more than 240 museums and galleries like these across the UK.