To help raise extra funds, turn up to your Art Miles walk in fancy dress – a fun way to help your local museum.
We're running Art Miles in order to raised much-needed funds for local museums. Help us to raise as much as possible for your selected museum by dressing up for your Art Miles walk, and getting friends and family to sponsor you! Your outfit could be inspired by the venue and its collection, your favourite work of art or artist – the more creative, the better.
Museums and galleries need your money to:
- Look after amazing collections and make them accessible to audiences of all ages and interests.
- Continue being a significant landmark in your local community.
- Remain an inspiring place that brings people together and provides space for reflection, enjoyment and debate.
- Help them to put on exhibitions and special events and activities.
- Provide wonderful learning and educational sources for children, young people and adults.
- Be a haven for all to enjoy and experience.
In short, they need your support now and for future generations. Choose your museum below to start fundraising.
Visit their JustGiving page and click 'Fundraise for us'. On the page titled 'Let us know what you're doing', click 'Doing your own thing' and name your event 'Art Miles Chiswick'.
Dulwich Picture Gallery
Visit their Givey page and click 'Fundraise for us'.
Osterley Park and House
Visit the National Trust's Just Giving page and click 'Fundraise for us'. On the page titled 'Let us know what you're doing' click 'Doing your own thing' and name your event 'Art Miles Osterley'.
William Morris Gallery
Visit their MyDonate page – click 'Start fundraising'.