- 1.2 million visitors have enjoyed the free exhibitions and events at Modern Art Oxford in the last decade.
- 199 ground-breaking solo exhibitions have been held in the gallery since its foundation in 1966.
- 29 Turner Prize nominees & six winners have exhibited at the gallery since 1984.
- 7,500 minutes of free films were screened at the gallery in the last year.
- 3,500 families completed the fun, free, artist-produced Activity Guides in the last year.
- 56 hours of live music were hosted in the Basement in the last year.
- £250,000 has to be raised each year to show our exhibitions and events.
- 100% of our exhibitions are paid for by donations.
The special 50th anniversary publication will celebrate and capture some of the most exciting moments from the gallery’s history spanning half a century. The publication can only be produced if the crowdfunding campaign is successful, so now is your chance to help make it happen. Thank you.
(Image: Elizabeth Price, SLEEP, 2014. © Elizabeth Price / MOT International London & Brussels)
Donate to Modern Art Oxford's project to help celebrate 50 years of exhibitions.