Llandudno museum is offering a rare chance to see some objects not seen for decades with a talk and store tour.
The tour will cover subjects ranging from museum storage, conservation and object handling by Mr. Richard Wakeman. You will have the chance to see museum objects up close, ranging from a Leopard's skull from the Llandudno field club collection, an Indian made Blunderbuss from the original Chardon collection, some intriguing specimens from our reserve entomology collection and many other fascinating objects. Due to the size limitations of our stores tickets for this tour will be extremely limited. Booking in advance is essential.
· No food/Drink under no exceptions (bottled water only).
· No bags, coats
· Phones on silent/vibrate
· Photography for personal use only and only in specific areas, NO FLASH. No tripods, Monopods or selfie sticks
· No smoking/Vaping
· No children under 12, all children must be with an adult at all times
· All visitors are to remain with the guide and other staff member at all times.
· No running or playing in the stores at any time
· Museum staff have the right to ask and escort visitors out if in breach of any stated of regulations or any other behaviours that could cause harm to visitors or collection material or use behaviour disruptive to other tour members. No refunds will be given under these circumstances.
How to get there
Amgueddfa ac Oriel Llandudno Museum & Gallery, Chardon House, 17-19 Gloddaeth Street, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 2DD
Tues - Sat 10am - 4pm
Exclusions and safety measures
Please do not visit us if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.
Entry will be strictly limited to (household/bubbles) of 6 at any one time .
All visitors will be required to wear a face mask upon entering the building unless they have a valid exemption.
Please use the hand sanitiser available on entry.
Screens are up on the reception desk.
There is a one-way system in place marked out for visitors to follow.
Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
The use of the lift is reserved for those with mobility issues or those with young children.
Your details will be required for NHS Test and Trace.
Each time slot is for 1 hour and you will forfeit your slot if you are more than 15 minutes late as we require time to sanitize between groups.
How to get there
What else is on at Llandudno Museum & Gallery
Generous Benefactors of Llandu...
Llandudno From Neolithic times...
Old Llandudno Walk
The more you see, the more we do.
The National Art Pass lets you enjoy free entry to hundreds of museums, galleries and historic places across the UK, while raising money to support them.