- 50% off exhibitions with National Art Pass.
- View venue & entry details
1) Study of a woman, watercolour on paper; 2) Study of a boy, pen and ink.
Three studies by Charles Samuel Keene, 1823 - 1891
© Tate Collection
- Pencil ink, watercolour Dimensions: 1) 14 x 8.2cm; 2) 10 x 13cm; 3) 11 x 17cm
- Acquired in:
- Presented by:
- J Bowyer Nichols through The Art Fund
Reverse: sketch of a young man as an illustration to 'Evan Harrington' by George Meredith; 3) Study of the artist, pencil and chinese white.