The National Art Pass is a gift that lasts all year. Choose from four beautiful art prints to include with your gift.
This product is an online exclusive and not available over the telephone.
Surprise your art-loving friend or loved one with the Art Fund gift box. Here’s what they’ll receive:
- An Annual National Art Pass(es)
- The Art Fund Guide 2014, including details of over 600 partner venues
- Gift card with your personalised message
- Your chosen art print
- Subscription to Art Quarterly magazine
What makes the Art Fund gift box special?
A National Art Pass gives a year of free admission to over 200 museums, galleries and historic properties across the UK, 50% off admission to major exhibitions and membership of the Art Fund. The perfect gift for the art lover who has everything.
- Choose from six stunning new card designs.
- Delivered to you or to your friend or loved one – no queuing at the Post Office!
- 48 hour delivery option available
- Include a personal message up to 120 characters long – free of charge.
Choose from four prints of ArtFunded works (1, 2, 3 or 4), giclée prints on mould-made Somerset paper, A5 size.
- Print 1. J.M.W. Turner, Brighthelmston, Sussex, c. 1824, Royal Pavilion, ArtFunded 2012
- Print 2. Roger Hiorns, Seizure 2008/2013, 2008, Yorkshire Sculpture Park, ArtFunded 2013 © Roger Hiorns. All Rights Reserved, DACS 2013
- Print 3. Sir Terry Frost, Swing on Blue, 2002, Falmouth Art Gallery. Bequeathed 2012 by Margaret Whitford through the Art Fund © The estate of Terry Frost
- Print 4. James Guthrie, In the Orchard, 1885-86, Scottish National Gallery, ArtFunded 2012