2. If you have elected to have your name displayed in the on line thank you book, you can later elect to have it removed by emailing us at email@example.com. You will not however be entitled to a refund of your donation.
3. Only donations made on line will be acknowledged in the on line thank you book.
4. In the event that we exceed the campaign target or are unsuccessful in reaching it, monies raised will be used to fund other Art Fund or National Maritime Museum activities. Your donation will only be returned to you, if you have indicated to us elsewhere that you would prefer the Art Fund to return your donation in these circumstances.
5. You must not use borrowed, stolen, or forged payment methods to make your donation. Should you do so, you agree to accept full responsibility for such action and to indemnify the Art Fund in respect of all actions, claims, damages, liability, fees, costs and expenses whatsoever that arise as a result of your actions.
6. We will do our best to keep this microsite problem free. There might be occasional downtime for site maintenance and for other reasons beyond our control and we will not be held liable for this.
7. The Art Fund is not responsible for the content of third party websites.
8. Any Gift Aid received by the Art Fund in connection with this campaign will be retained by the Art Fund and applied towards its costs of running the campaign.
9. The movement of Nelson’s Ship in a Bottle along the Thames on the artfund.org/ship homepage is a conceptual representation of the running total and will not reflect the amount raised in real terms. Donations made will not be represented immediately in real time and users will not be able to see their donation reflected in any new movement of the work along the river
10. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
1. The service is open to all residents of the UK, aged 18 or over. You must use your own mobile phone for this service.
2. Entry to the service is by texting the word SHIP to the number 70555. Text messages cost £5, which may include a standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates).
3. You can send a text message between 12:00 on 30 November 2011 and 23:59 on 31 March 2012.
4. Your text message entry will result in a £5 donation to the Nelson’s Ship in a Bottle Appeal for each successful text sent.
5. To make a donation, you will need to text the keyword SHIP to 70555. Please make sure you key-in the short code and spell the keyword correctly otherwise your donation will not be received.
6. If your keyword and short code are valid, and your text message is received within the specified times and dates, you will be charged £5 and receive a confirmation of donation text message.
7. If you choose to Gift Aid your donation and reply to your confirmation of donation text then a standard network message charge (between 10p and 12p - based on your service provider rates) will be charged to you.
8. By using this service, you agree that we may call you on your mobile in the future. If you'd rather we didn't call, please contact us on 0844 415 4100.
9. If your keyword or short code are invalid, or your text message is received outside the specified times and dates, you may not receive a confirmation of donation text message but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will not be charged the £5 donation charge, and you will not be donating to the Nelson’s Ship in a Bottle Appeal.
10. The SMS service is provided by Open Market Limited (Company Number 04009908 (England & Wales).
11. The promoter is the Art Fund, a registered charity. Number 027194 (England & Wales) and SC038331 (Scotland).
Follow the Campaign
Ship Ahoy! Major donation boosts campaign
21 March 2012