Give your employees a passport to art throughout hundreds of museums, galleries and historic houses, whilst helping to deliver art to all corners of the UK and ensure that great art is on public display for everyone to enjoy.
Corporate Partners enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
- National Art Passes for your staff, offering free or discounted entry to hundreds of museums, galleries, exhibitions and historic houses across the UK.
- Subscription to Art Quarterly our high quality art magazine, with the latest news from the art world and a summary of the Art Fund activities over the past quarter, illustrating the works that have been acquired thanks to your support.
- Regular e-newsletters highlighting the latest news and events to help your staff make the most of their National Art Pass.
- An online national guide to art, via our website, the one-stop-shop for art lovers and museum-goers, selecting and showcasing the best museums, galleries and exhibitions, plus our free Art Guide app, the ultimate guide to seeing and experiencing art across the UK.
- Discretionary benefits and special offers from our partners throughout the year which can include discounts and free passes to the major art fairs in and around London and discounted advertising rates in Art Quarterly.
- Exclusive invitations to events such as our Patron’s Private View’s of the season’s must-see exhibitions. Recent events to which our Corporate Partners have been invited have included breakfast viewings of the sensational sell-out National Gallery exhibition Leonardo Da Vinci: Painter at the Court of Milan and Lucien Freud Portraits at the National Portrait Gallery.
- Acknowledgement online and in our Annual Review. Your business will be credited in our Annual Review, as well as the Art Fund’s website, the go-to site for art-lovers.
- Support from a dedicated member of staff. A member of the Art Fund team will help you promote your membership to staff, and ensure you get the very best out of all the benefits on offer.
Find out more
Thank you to all of our current corporate supporters:
Premier Corporate Partner