Our corporate membership scheme enables organisations to extend the benefits of access to art and special events to their employees and clients.
All Art Fund Corporate Partners enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- The National Art Pass offering your staff discounts and free entry to museums, galleries, exhibitions and historic buildings nationwide.
- Our annual Guide listing all Art Fund partnership venues and the special discounts they offer National Art Pass holders.
- Subscription to Art Quarterly bringing you all the latest news from the art world in our glossy quarterly magazine.
- Regular E-newsletters highlighting the latest news and events to help your staff make the most of their access to the National Art Pass.
- The free Art Guide app, our new smart-phone app bringing you the latest information on museums, galleries and exhibitions at your fingertips.
- Acknowledgement online and in our Annual Review. Your business will be credited in our Annual Review, as well as the Art Fund’s website, the go-to site for art-lovers.
- Support from a dedicated member of staff. A member of the Art Fund team will help you promote your membership to staff, and ensure you get the very best out of all the benefits on offer.
- Discretionary benefits throughout the year which can include discounts and free passes to the major art fairs in and around London, discounted advertising rates in Art Quarterly, and exclusive invitations to events such as our Patron’s Private View’s of the season’s must-see exhibitions. Recent events to which our Corporate Partners have been invited have included breakfast viewings of the sensational sell-out National Gallery exhibition Leonardo Da Vinci: Painter at the Court of Milan and Lucien Freud Portraits at the National Portrait Gallery.
Corporate Partner packages start at £2,500 per annum.