Buy a National Art Pass
A National Art Pass gives you free and discounted entry to museums and art galleries across the UK.
You are also helping the Art Fund to buy great art for public collections, for everyone to enjoy.
The National Art Pass gives you …
- 50% off major exhibitions including those at the British Museum, National Gallery, Tate and the V&A.
- Free entry to over 220 museums, galleries, historic places across the UK.
- Art Quarterly, the Art Fund’s beautiful members magazine.
- A choice of six card designs.
National Art Pass
Direct Debit offer*
|Annual SingleOne card just for you.
|Annual DoubleIdeal for two art lovers living at the same address.
|Annual FamilyAll the benefits of a Double plus access for children or grandchildren under 16 in the family.
|Annual Under 26For art fans under 26 at the time of purchase.
|Life SingleOne life membership just for you.
|Life DoubleTwo named life membership cards for art lovers living at the same address.
* 25% off in your first year when you sign up by Direct Debit. Direct Debit option not available when buying a National Art Pass as a Gift. Please see the full terms and conditions.
Save on major exhibitions
Sargent: Portraits of Artists and Friends
Inventing Impressionism at the National Gallery
Marlene Dumas: The Image as Burden at Tate Modern
Canaletto: Celebrating Britain at Compton Verney
"The Art Fund" is the operating name of the National Art Collections Fund, a charity registered in England and Wales (209174) and Scotland (SC038331)